2 days later

2015 03 05

I’ve spent TWO days on my water problem. Day 1 : impossible to find what was wrong with my fragment shader. So day 2 : I decided to prepare a new shader from scratch.

Good news: my new shader looks better and work identically on AMD / INTEL / NVIDIA.

Side effect: I finally found what the first problem was. Not the shader itself (of course not……..) but simply the environment texture. It looks like there is a very slight difference with Nvidia Cubic texture sampler.

Anyway, problem solved.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s